Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm sorry you're working on Christmas Eve and listening to me

GARRAGH!

I'm a dumb ass. seriously.

Ummm, the computer isn't dead. The monitor is.

What the fuck. I've been in the IT field for 13 years and started out doing over the phone tech support moving myself up to where I am now as an IT god ruling over 400 servers and 5 petabites of data.

I had to admit my mistake to several people stuck working on Christmas Eve taking dumb ass calls from dumb ass people like me that apparently don't know their monitor from their ass hole. If they laughed at me they were at least kind enough to hit the mute button so I wouldn't hear them snicker.

I'm thrilled they will take the computer back and even pay for the shipping. I'll take the money I get back and go buy myself a sweet tricked out monitor WITH A FUCKING WARRANTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment