Monday, July 27, 2009

Hard day's work

Today, at work, I have accomplished...

  • compared 4 different state parks looking for just the right place to go camping.
  • made camping reservations for me and the kids.
  • purchased airline tickets for Dave and I to go to Atlanta
  • made car reservations to drive around Atlanta and then drive to Florida.
  • got Dave's panties in a twist by lying and telling him our car rental did not have cruise control.
  • made 6,802 calls to my mother, sister and Dave to discuss all of the plans I made because I'm excited therefore they should be too.
  • 2 conference calls that totalled 30 minutes.
  • submitted my time for the day.

1 comment:

  1. I'll send over our expected itinerary shortly. If you could get everything reserved for me, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete